Monday, May 21, 2007

Well it took a little longer, but A+'d

I really wanted the time from beginning to end to be a bit quicker but I can't complain because its over. I have officially completed and passed the 2006 CompTia A+ Certification objectives. This basically indicates to an employer that I have a competent knowledge of computers. It covered areas in hardware, operating systems, laptops, printers, networking, security, and ethics. My next step is to begin studying for the 2003 CompTia Network+ objectives. I have decided to switch training companies for this new task. I felt a little under educated from the materials that I received from the first training. I will keep you updated on my progress. I am requiring a strict schedule for this test to improve my time to finish. If you have any questions about my fun please let me know. Till next time.....

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm super proud of you and can't wait to hear more about your next accomplishments....xoxoxo

JoLynn said...

WTG! I knew you would do it! Keep it up!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I guess with me home now I can crack the whip on studying!! Just kidding!!!