Thursday, May 3, 2007

Are you ready?

It has been almost 3 years since the last release of Spider-Man. So when tomorrow the doors open to your local theaters we will have the opportunity to step back into the streets of New York City. The new Spider-Man 3 places our hero into the middle of even more super villains and a true battle with himself. This new mega film has surpassed the production of each super budget Spider-Man film prior to its release. What does all this money bring to the screen for this release? Well , I have heard rumors that some of the last scenes in the movie gives you a birds eye view of what it is like to fly through the streets as Spider-Man. How did they create this super shot? None other than a SpiderCam. Its these types of purpose built technologies that can run the budget up of a film of this magnitude. We are sure to be on the edge of our seats as our Peter Parker fights off the antics of villains like Sandman, the New Goblin and Venom. I can't wait to see this movie and how Spidey gets himself out of all of these crazy scenarios. I hope you have the same excitement as I do, so get your butt out there and see this film.


Be on the lookout for more blogs like this for the month of May! There is a lot of action in the month of May for Mega-Movies!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we can hardly wait to see this great movie. I'm sure we will wait until the vast majority gets to the theater and then venture outto make our trip.

Tracy said...

I read your blog a few days ago but wanted to wait until I had seen it to post. And, now I have. It was very good....I must say, and this will not spoil it for anyone, but this film is much more about the personal life of Peter Parker/Spiderman than it is about the villians.

There were several scenes where Peter was going thru some fairly emotional stuff, and the audience I was with, laughed or chuckled, and I did not think they were funny scenes at all. This sometimes irritates me about going to a good movie. So beware.

But, I thought it was well worth the money and the crowd...and I will probably see it one more time in the theatre when the crowds die down.

And, for some stats :

With $59.3 million on opening day Friday, Sony's "Spider-Man 3" broke the single-day box-office record, held by "Dead Man's Chest" with $55.8 million in its first day.

Joe said...

Interesting fact about the $$$ at the box office. We'll have to see how this month plays out with all the movies being released. Could the third Pirate's top this amazing Spider-Man $figure....

Unknown said...

Where's your review of it after you saw it? I thought it was good, but at least 30 minutes to an hour too long. I reviewed it on my blog. I put on a site counter last night and when I checked it this morning someone from the UK had read the review. Google "brief review Spiderman 3" and I'm like number 3 and nobody reads my blog. Try a site counter on your blog. Its kind of fun.