Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I have been consumed with Web 2.0 ....

I apologise with the lack of new posts, but I have been consumed with all these new Web 2.0 products that I have been learning about in my podcasts. The theme of the web is communication and these new ventures are exploiting this communication to the fullest! I have been dabbling with Jaiku. What a weird name, right? Well this is the example of Web 2.0 in the form of micro blogging. It allows you to be connected to friends and family with snip its of your day in the form of 200 characters or less. Its like instant messaging for the web.

I look forward to continuing with my frequent posts to the blahblahcrusade. I have some recent events that have provided me with some story ideas. Check back frequently as I will be updating soon! Until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness one of my kids is blogging again. Miss everyones comments. Love ya' all

Tracy said...

Glad to see you back - we need pics of your new aquarium.