Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quick---->Work+No iPod= No Fun!

This is a quick post. Nobody reads my blog so it doesn't really matter. I have been without an iPod for approx. 7 days and it really isn't fun. I had become use to getting through my nights at work with the podcasts that I regularly listened too. Now at work the nights go by slow and I sort of feel alone. Its interesting how we become dependent on something so quickly. No worries though, my iPod will be here soon.

One other thing. Here is the official list of carrier preferences for shipping:

1. USPS Priority Mail AAA+++ Super fast and very dependable.
2. UPS Ground B++ Not fast but for ground shipping it works.
3. FedEx Home Delivery C- Slow. These people still ship with horse!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL ! The pony express, alive and well I see. Well, I am sure you will get your new iPod soon...I bet work is boring without it.

I need to add some more music to mine this weekend - I think I will put that on the to-do list.

Anonymous said...

Of course we read it; we just don't always have time to comment, I love all of your interesting factos!