Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is a test with Flock!! Very Cool

I just decided to try out a new web browser that I am using on my Powerbook. Its called Flock and one of the many features it offers is lots of extensions related too all the Web 2.0 stuff we do. ie: blogging. I can press a button for new blog and it opens a simple text window and posts it directly to my blog. Wow! It has many similar features to this for photos and other services. I know the blog has been a little boring lately, but I have been consumed with lots of other projects. Please check back, because I will be updating with more stuff. Bye!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Interesting.

Unknown said...

I tried Flock and wrote a brief review in my blog. I got a note from Flock thanking me. It is Firefox based and kind of fun. I've installed the me.dium extension and a few others. Hey! Where's the Pirates 3 review?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!