Saturday, January 19, 2008

No more gas guzzler in my garage!!!!

In case you haven't heard. I finally got rid of my gas guzzling Land Rover for something I have wanted for a long time. Actually I still own the Land Rover but it sees more time on the inside of the garage than out on the road. I purchased an Audi A4 Wagon. The wonderful 4 cylinder turbo engine gets around 30 mpg. This is a huge improvement over the Land Rovers 11 mpg. I will try to post pics when I have an extra minute. My affinity for Audi comes from my love for German cars and a continued following of the 12hrs of Sebring for that past several years. Anyways I hope your car is drinking the fuel efficiently and have a great week! See ya soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When the time comes, my V8 Explorer will be replaced with a more efficient car. I've been thinking Passat wagon maybe. When I graduated from law school, our first new car was a fire engine red Jetta GLI. We loved that car. Probably my second favorite car. My RX-7 still holds most favorite status, and my Triumph Spitfire is a distant but sentimental third or even fourth. No offense, but British engineering (particularly mid-70s vintage) SUCKS! A Scion Xb is another possibility. Sure it is an ugly box but what a practical vehicle it is.

Tracy said...

Sheesh - I didnt even know you blogged. I've seen pictures but I am looking forward to seeing it in person. I blogged today too...shocker.